10 Most Authentic Fincas to Rent in Ibiza
Staying in a traditional fincas enables guests to best experiences the natural beauty and magical charm of authentic Ibiza. From grand and sprawling private estates to renovated farmhouses, these countryside retreats are as diverse as they are inviting. We’ve selected 10 the most authentic choices for finca rental in Ibiza.
- Finca Marbella | Finca Marbella offers the perfect antidote to hectic city life. The 200-year-old Spanish farmhouse is set in a rural location in the hills, but close enough to Ibiza’s best beaches for a coastal holiday. Considerable emphasis has been placed on living outdoors with extensive outdoor space ideal for relaxation and exercise, and families and friends are encouraged to socialize in several lounge areas and an alfresco dining area positioned around the pool. These areas are covered, which means it’s an excellent choice for a year-round luxury getaway.
- Villa Can Jordi | Villa Can Jordi is an extremely adaptable property which sleeps 12 people and is suitable for groups of friends or families with kids due to its child-friendly facilities and security. It’s built in a contemporary style and incorporates minimalist decor and a spacious sunbathing terrace with an infinity-edged pool (10x5m). The wonderful Es Cubells villa has magnificent views of the area’s famous hills and is a few minutes drive from the finest beaches and seafood restaurants in Ibiza.
- Villa Nobel | Villa Nobel is the ideal countryside retreat with a twist. Designed by the renowned Ibiza-based design consultant, Rolf Blakstad, the villa is beautifully decorated and flooded with light due to large, well-placed sliding doors. Its location in the north of the island just 5 minutes from San Miguel village, ensures breathtaking forest views and a glimpse of the sea. Sleeping 12 people across five en-suite bedrooms, it also houses a garden annex complete with its own bathroom. The lovely grounds contain a large saltwater pool and an outdoor summer kitchen.
- Port Redo | Set within a private estate with sea views and beautifully manicured gardens, all 2.5 hectares of Port Redo is rural perfection. The sprawling 12-bedroom luxury villa is a real people-pleaser with plenty of facilities to suit guests of all ages and interests. It has a gym, tennis court and an outdoor kitchen, bar and disco area with professional music equipment; it even has a professional chef so you never need to leave the property.
- Casa Maria | This is a hilltop villa unlike any other. The stunning Es Cubells villa offers breathtaking 300-degree views across Cala d’Hort beach, Salinas, Formentera, Es Vedra, the Conejeras Islands and the Spanish mainland. The chic design blends tradition with contemporary style, and its setting within 34,000m² of grounds – split between the main villa and the two annexes – means you’ll never need to leave the exquisite seclusion of Casa Maria. You won’t have many neighbours, but the ones you do have are likely to be celebrities in this exclusive part of the island.
- Sa Talalia | Sa Talalia is a completely restored and refurbished villa that is rich in history. It oozes a rustic charm with beautiful old features and ceiling beams blending with modern amenities. The luxury finca is over a hundred-years-old and situated on a plot of 90,000 sqm² of private land near St Jose, it benefits from having no neighbors close by. Despite its peaceful location, it still has easy access to the town, as well as beaches, clubs, and restaurants on the southwest side of the island.
- Villa Mila | Villa Mila boasts some enviable views of Ibiza’s coast, including vistas of the island of Formentera, the beaches of Cala Jondal and Sa Caleta. However, the villa itself is just as beguiling as its hillside surroundings. The newly renovated house is split over two levels offering sea views from every corner of the luxurious 9-bedroom property, which has large upstairs terraces to dazzle even the most well-travelled and jaded traveller.
- Villa Augustina | This authentic 400-year-old finca is built with crafted stone and white adobe walls to create an ambience of comfort and tranquility. The 7-bedroom rural villa has enjoyed its moment in the spotlight as a featured property in magazines such as Elle Decoration and Cote Sud, which should give you an idea of just how special it is. Built on 23,000sqm of private hillside property overlooking the San Augusti valley, Villa Augustina is blessed with breathtaking views and an abundance of fruit and olive trees. The interior is sleek and luxurious but retains a uniquely Ibizan charm with lots of lounge areas for both siestas and fiestas.
- Can Pep A traditional villa located in the area of St Augustine’s Ses Planes, Can Pep represents a truly authentic Ibizan finca experience. It’s a lush Mediterranean paradise that exudes warmth and charm with its traditional interiors and grounds full of flora. Only 10 minutes from Cala Bassa beach, Can Pep has no neighbours and overlooks a valley of almond trees, pines and junipers.
- Can Basora | This is a modern-day finca for sports lovers and those who appreciate the great outdoors. Not only does it have its own squash court, gym, table tennis table and a double height infinity pool, but it also offers quad bike and road bikes on request. Can Basora sits on a plot of 48,000sqm², so there is plenty to discover. Those who prefer a more sedate holiday will enjoy the lounge and terrace. The central living room is the original ‘torre’ of the old finca and the interior is decorated with exposed brickwork giving the place an authentic ambience.