Fruit Cake has become part of our holiday celebration, there are those that look forward to eating it and those who are eager to see something different, however, we’ve brought you a Fruit Cake recipe that is sure to make your mouth-watering. Take a look
- 1 pkg mixed fruit
- 2 cups apple juice
- 3 cups self-rising flour
- 1 ½ tsp cinnamon
- In a large mixing bowl add mixed fruit and juice. Cover and soak overnight.
- Add 3 cups sifted flour, Mix all together in a bowl.
- Grease 8-inch square baking tin or line with kitchen paper greased.
- Put mixture into the tin and cook in 350 degrees F oven for around 40 minutes. Test with a skewer to see if cooked.
- Cool slightly and turn out from the tin.