Awaka Ciera, An Exceptional Beauty & Celebrity Make-Up Artist
Make up artist, Awaka Ciera, has captured the attention of publications around the world including Glamour Mexico, Vogue Italy and GQ Mexico amongst others.
Ms. Ciera’s tireless work ethic assisting other lead artists on major productions including Coca Cola and Pink by Victoria’s Secret to Tommy Hilfiger, and Victoria Beckham has paid off, affording her the opportunity to land her own clients including Pantene and Olay. In addition, Ciera’s work has appeared in the shots of legendary award winning photographers Marc Baptiste and Mike Ruiz.
“Visualize your highest self, then start showing up as her”
Based in both New York and Miami, Ciera’s specialities lie in her attention to detail, including flawless skin care, face-sculpturing eyebrows and natural looks that pair perfectly with all skin tones, complexions and facial structures. Awaka plans to continue to establishing grace and confidence in her clients, create memorable beauty and make her mark in the beauty industry worldwide.
Awaka has put together a list of five easy ways to look your very best using makeup and skincare:
1. If you are looking to have that glow, a glow that shines effortlessly, than use Drunk Elephant’s “Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil” as a base moisturizer.
2. Cats eyes are sensual, sexy and favorable to most eye shapes, if not all. To achieve the best cat eye look, you will first put shadow on the lid-use a nude color closet to your skin tone or slightly lighter (this spotlight is all about the cat eye, so we don’t want to focus on colored eyeshadow). Applying the shadow will also work as a primer base for the liner giving it a smooth surface to hold on to. STILA’s Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner is a favorite because the pen is easy to use, the color is rich, it dries fast and is long wearing.
3. Falsies! False eye lashes are stunning! The major part in completing this Valentine’s look is to accentuate the entire eye area. False lashes will give prominence to any eye shape making every blink charming and flirtatious. My favorite voluminous natural go-to lashes are Ardell Wispies.
4. Red lips! Like the cat eye, red lips too are sensual and sexy. The woman behind the red lips is fearless, upbeat and flirtatious. My favorite red lips to wear to fee confident and gorgeous is Giorgio Armani’s Ecstasy Lacquer in color 402 red-to-go, Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick in Color 01 Always Red, and Stila Stay All Day liquid lipstick in Color Beso.
5. The finishing touch to this look, you should use the Drunk Elephant Virgin Murula Luxury Facial Oil. Add 2/3 drops of oil on your fingertips and dab on your cheeck bones
for a natural face blow. (NOTE THAT THIS LOOK TAKES INTO ACCOUNT THAT BOTH YOUR FOUNDATION AND EYEBROWS HAVE BEEN APPLIED)
For more information, visit www.awakaciera.com
Latest posts by Alina Cabral (see all)
- Awaka Ciera, An Exceptional Beauty & Celebrity Make-Up Artist - 02/07/2019
- Adorable Children Gifts for this Holiday Season - 12/09/2018
- Stylish & Thoughful Gifts for Her - 12/07/2018