The Frosé All Day is a perfect summer drink with a refreshing rosé combined with a slight sweetness and citrus notes. This recipe is easy to make in batches and can also be stored in the freezer.
- 6 oz. Ketel One Botanical Grapefruit & Rose
- 8 oz. Dry Rosé
- 2 oz. Lemon Juice
- 2 oz. Simple Syrup (half sugar, half water, see below)
- Add the sugar and water to a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Let cool.
- Combine all ingredients into a blender with about one cup of ice using the puree setting.
- Add more ice for a thicker consistency or add water if the mixture is too thick.
- Pour out, garnish with a lemon peel or strawberry, and enjoy.
| Courtesy of I|O Godfrey at The Godfrey Hotel Chicago