Increasingly, marijuana is being seen as a beneficial, healthy, and even brain-enhancing alternative to traditional medicine and conventional treatments. Furthermore, it is becoming legal in more places meaning that more and more people are turning to weed to get what they are missing in life. This post will cover a few points that should dramatically improve your experience. If you are already a professional toker, you will probably already know most of what is written here; however, you should read on to find out more if you are a novice.
Check The Legality In Your State
Cannabis is now legal in numerous states across the country. Even though it is still confusingly banned at the federal level, you will still be able to use it if you live within a state that has legalized it. Nowadays, the following conditions have enacted legislation allowing it for either recreational or medical use:
- New Jersey
- New York
- New Mexico
However, before you decide to jump online and buy a load of weed, you should do a little more digging to see what each state’s laws are regarding amounts if you can grow your own and whether it is for recreational or medical use. For example, According to the team behind 420dc.com, the state of Virginia allows people to develop their own, meaning that you might be tempted to buy seeds and growling paraphernalia and grow your own if you are looking for an exciting project. On the other hand, it is still illegal for recreational use in a state like Florida, but those with a medical pass can buy it for medicinal reasons.
You Can Get It Delivered Directly To Your Door!
The online cannabis industry has skyrocketed over the past few years, especially in states where it is legal to sell and consume. This is fantastic news because it means that the days of meeting your dealer in some shady area and looking over your shoulder for the police are over. Instead, it has been replaced with an experience akin to shopping on Amazon in the sense that you can simply go online, find the product you want, order it and have it delivered directly to your front door. Most dispensaries can also guarantee same or next-day delivery!
But where do you go if you are new to the game and don’t know where to begin? Your first step should be to check online and see what options are available in your area. It is often better to find an online dispensary in your area for legal and practical reasons. Moreover, you should check reviews and see what else they offer to make your experience even better.
There Are Numerous Methods Of Consumption
Cannabis is a fantastic product, and as with all amazing things, you have multiple avenues open to enjoy it. When it comes to cannabis, you can use any of the following to experience different highs:
- Smoke: This is the most common and well-known method. It involves rolling a joint either with the weed alone or mixed with tobacco. It produces an instant effect but also wears out relatively quickly. Some people don’t like this method as it can be harsh on the mouth and lungs.
- Vape: This is the next best thing to smoking as it produces a cool vapor rather than smoke. The effects are similar, but you need to use oil and purchase extra gear to get the most out of it.
- Edibles: Those who don’t smoke, eat. Edibles can be anything from gummies to chocolate that still contains a healthy amount of THC.
- Oil: Some people prefer making or buying cannabis oil which they can administer directly in their mouths, mix it with other things, or use it to make baked consumables. In other words, oil can provide the most flexibility.
Different Strains Deliver Different Effects
Cannabis is a broad term, and if you want to get the most from it, you need to understand the different strains involved. There are essentially two stains, with one more being a mixture of different varieties:
- Sativa: This strain of marijuana tends to produce energizing, anxiety-relieving effects, often combining mental stimulation and energizing properties. Sativa-dominant strains may make you feel creative and productive rather than relaxed.
- Indica: This option is the one that induces a feeling of tiredness and allows you to sleep deeply. Great for winding down a night.
- Hybrid: This is the third option, and it can be any mixture of the previous two strains to produce a wide range of effects.
Cannabis is a remarkable drug, and with many states legalizing its use, more people can enjoy its effects. Hopefully, this post has covered a few things to look out for those interested and, as ever, happy smoking… vaping…or eating!