Ghurka has been a brand of statement, craftsmanship, and durability. Founded by Marley Hodgson about five decades ago remains a result of the impeccable expertise of the artisans who have dedicated their lives to learning the art of making beautiful and practical leather goods. According to their website, “The original Gurkha regimental gear of the 18th and 19th centuries — shoes, belts, bags, and holsters — were made by hand for the rugged Gurkha officers who employed them. These English craftsmen used the finest hides and tanning formulas to produce items that would remain supple and strong under the most adverse conditions.”
Ghurka has successfully brought a new shade of glory to leather goods and continues the same with its latest 2021 Spring Summer Collection. The brand is also a go-to in the celebrity world with notables such as LeBron James, Meghan Markle, Cameron Diaz, Pierce Brosnan, Julia Roberts, Nicole Kidman, Bill Gates, and more.
A Ghurka bag is considered to be a lifetime companion, thanks to its premium quality and making. The 2021 Spring Summer Collection ranges from duffel bags to spacious totes and backpacks in a new perspective while offering versatility along with the signature versatility, quality, and timeless design.
Ghurka’s Spring Collection features some of its top-rated silhouettes, including:
- Cavalier I No. 96: The most compact duffel in Ghurka’s Cavalier series – a go-to for those journeys that require less.
- Cavalier II No. 97: Ghurka’s bestselling mid-size duffel – perfect for as a carry-on for a brief getaway.
- Cavalier III No. 98: The largest duffel in the Ghurka lineup – suitable for extended business trips or week-long getaways.
- Stadium II No. 71: A spacious tote with an optional trolley sleeve on the back exterior.
- Belt Bag No. 114: With multiple ways to wear and carry, the Belt Bag allows you to keep your small necessities close to you while on the go.
- Blazer No. 278: A roomy backpack equipped with a laptop holder.
“We are extremely excited to equip our customers with the newest, finest leather for their upcoming adventures with the release of our 2021 Spring Collection,” said Ghurka Chief Marketing Officer Anna Latkovic. “We were purposeful in creating this collection, making it gender-neutral with mauve undertones. Whether planning a weekend getaway or simply looking for a new work bag as you return to the office post-pandemic, this collection provides options for any occasion.”
The latest collection dwells in the natural color palette, with three different size duffel bags as well as a gorgeous backpack and roomy tote. The Stadium II No. 71 in Fog Leather has enough space to hold a laptop and other work accessories. This bag is also available in Vintage Chestnut, Walnut, and Black Leather. The best part? Every item comes with its unique registration number. The brand also provides a refund anytime up to 45 days after the date of purchase for a full refund or exchange.