Mercedes-AMG’s GT R PRO
Mercedes-AMG’s GT R PRO is now available to order and is priced at £188,345 with first deliveries arriving in July. Making use of its 4.0-liter bi-turbo V8 engine, the performance car boasts an impressive 585-hp and 700-Nm of torque.
With a top speed of 198mph, the car goes from 0-62mph in 3.6 seconds and delivers 22.8 mpg on the combined cycle and emits 284 g/m of CO2. The GT R PRO enhanced driving dynamics come from its aerodynamic fine-tuning resulting in more downforce; a new suspension; and lightweight-design bucket seats and wheels.
Standard equipment on the GT R PRO includes a 10.25-inch digital instrument cluster display and multimedia display, matte black roll cage, 19-inch front / 20-inch rear AMG five twin-spoke titanium grey alloy wheels and carbon ceramic brakes. Other features include:
- Premium package including Burmester surrounds sound system and Keyless-Go package.
- AMG Matt Black Carbon Fibre Trim package.
- AMG Track package.
- Active Aerodynamics.
- AMG Ride Control sports suspension with an adjustable damper system.
- AMG electronically controlled rear axle limited-slip differential lock.
- Racing stripes in light green.
- Parking package including Parking Assist PARKTRONIC.
- AMG Carbon package I including a rear diffuser and front splitter in carbon fiber.
- AMG Traction Control.
- AMG Interior Night package.
Modified in, “numerous details to deliver even more racetrack performance, the AMG GT embodies the core of our brand, “Driving Performance”, and the agile responses to all driver commands and the overall performance now deliver even more of that incomparable feeling that our racing drivers experience on the track,” says Tobias Moers, Chairman of the Management Board of Mercedes-AMG GmbH.
More information on the new limited edition Mercedes-AMG GT R PRO can be found here.