100g of Salted Caramel Popcorn by Joe & Seph’s
80g of self-raising flour
300g of icing sugar
40g of cocoa powder
300g of dark chocolate
180g of unsalted butter
4 tsp golden syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
300g of white chocolate by Rococo Chocolates
– Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas mark 4. Line a baking tin with parchment paper.
– Sift the flour, icing sugar and cocoa powder into a bowl and set aside.
– Add the dark chocolate, butter and golden syrup to a pan and place over low heat. Heat until the chocolate melts, then add the vanilla extract and stir to combine.
– Crack the eggs into a bowl and whisk until pale and fluffy.
– Slowly fold the warm melted chocolate mixture into the eggs, then gently fold in the flour mixture until fully incorporated.
– Add the white chocolate and 50g of the popcorn. Pour the mixture into the lined baking tin and bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
– Remove the tray from the oven and allow to cool. Once the brownie is cool enough to handle, remove from the tray, cut into squares and serve with the rest of the popcorn.