Italian-Argentinian sports car makers Pagani, unveiled their new Huayra Roadster BC, a twin-turbocharged V12 hypercar. Limited to only 40 units made, the new Huayra Roadster BC comes in at a cool $3.5 million USD per unit.
6.0-liter AMG V12, the car pushes 791 horsepower at 5900 rpm and 774 pound-feet of torque at 2,000 rpm. The real wheel drive car features seven-speed Xtrac sequential gearbox with a lightweight single clutch which is 35-percent lighter than the usual dual-clutch. At a relatively light 2,685 pounds, 66 pounds less than the regular roadster, the BC Roadster generates up to 1.9Gs of max lateral force in corners.
Although an official zero-to-60 time has yet to be given, the Roadster shouldn’t be too far behind the 2.5 seconds the coupe takes to get to 60mph. Some other unique features to the car include:
- Removable roof
- Forged aluminum allow wheels
- Pirelli PZero Trofeo R tires designed specifically for Pagani
- Brembo carbon-ceramic brakes
- Double-wishbone suspension made from a forged aluminum alloy
- Electronically controlled shock absorbers.
Read more about the street-legal Pagani hypercar here.