The holiday season in San Francisco is truly a unique experience and special time of the year – think twinkling lights that adorn the city’s tallest skyscrapers and ice skating in the iconic Union Square. Just in time to add more holiday cheer – and ideal for families excited to create new memories as we start off the new decade – The St. Regis San Francisco has created a package that includes an array of activities to be enjoyed by children and adults alike.
Available through December 22, 2019, the Family Holiday Traditions package includes:
- Accommodations in The St. Regis San Francisco Metropolitan Suite
- A cookie-making class with the property’s new executive chef, Joseph Tiano
- In-suite gingerbread house making
- Pancake breakfast in bed
- Turndown reading, including holiday books from the Astor Library
- In-suite hot chocolate and cookies after dinner
The package can be booked through The St. Regis website https://www.marriott.com/hotels/hotel-deals/details/sfoxr-the-st-regis-san-francisco/1347427 or by calling 1-800-228-9290 – be sure to use promotional code HO9.
Located in the SoMa district, The St. Regis San Francisco is within walking distance of the city’s best attractions such as the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art (SFMOMA); the San Francisco Ballet; Union Square, San Francisco’s premier shopping destination; and Chase Center, new home of the Golden State Warriors.