Top 6 Side Hustle Hacks for Easing the Financial Strain While at College
As a student life can be very difficult because you are trying to juggle your studies, social life, family life, and in some cases even work. For most students, dealing with finances can be very tough because there is very little money to play with once all your living and study costs have been deducted. However, many resourceful students do find ways of making more money or making their money stretch further.
While some students go out and find part-time jobs to earn extra money, this is something that can have a real negative impact on your studies particularly if you have to spend a lot of time travelling to and from the job. The good news is that there are other ways in which you can earn money or reduce the financial strain without having to go out and work a job while also trying to study. There are many ways of earning money and rewards from the comfort of your own home simply by going online, so let’s take a look at some of the popular solution.
Some popular ways to earn more money
There are various ways in which you can earn extra money as a student without having to go out and get a part-time job. Some of the key solutions to consider include:
- Fiverr: This site has proven to be invaluable to students, as it provides a simple and convenient means of making money. You will find people looking for all sorts of services on this site and for each gig you do, you will earn $5.00 minus fees. While this may not sound like a huge amount, it can really add up over time. Doing 4-5 gigs per day will take up very little time in many cases and will net you $20-$25 per day minus fees. Over the course of the week or month, this really adds up.
- OneClass: If you want to help other students and earn rewards for sharing your study notes, this is a great place to start. At OneClass you can earn rewards for offering access to your study notes and these rewards can then be exchanged for items such as vouchers, cash via PayPal, and food or drinks vouchers. This is a great way to earn some extra cash or make your finances go further simply by sharing the notes you already have.
- Surveys: There are many sites online that enable you to sign up and complete surveys to earn some extra cash. The amount you earn per survey is not a huge amount, so you will need to do quite a lot of them to make any serious cash. However, many students find this quite fun and relaxing. In addition, it even enables you to help shape the future with your opinions and thoughts.
- Content writing: If you have a flair for writing, you can earn very good money doing content writing for other people and businesses on a part-time basis. This is something you can do online, so you don’t have to waste time travelling to a job. You can simply work at times that are convenient for you and do all your research, writing, and submissions from your own home. You even get paid via online means such as PayPal.
- Web design: For those that are good at web design or are studying web design, offering this type of service is another great option for earning extra cash. You will find many individuals and businesses on the lookout for affordable web design services. If you can offer competitive prices and great quality, you could earn a lot of money and benefit from gaining valuable experience if this is something you want to go into on a long-term basis.Photos: Perhaps you are a dab hand with the camera or you are studying photography? If so, there are plenty of sites where you can sell your photos online to make extra money. Apps such as Foap enable you to upload your photos and charge $5 per download, which equates to some serious cash over time.
As you can see, there are many different ways in which you can make money and make your finances stretch further even as a struggling student.
Latest posts by Danor Aliz (see all)
- Safe Bet Business Investments - 02/12/2019
- Want to improve your Next Cruise? 5 Easy Ways You Can Achieve - 02/11/2019
- What’s the Best Way to Impress Her on Your Wedding Celebration? - 02/11/2019