- REAL ESTATE
- OUR CITIES
- About Us
- CONTACT US
Recipe of the week:
VICO serves Italian food at its best. Why not try their delicious, hearty lasagnancini recipe – it’s a great street food, an inspired twist on the classic Italian pasta dish where Lasagne and arancini (fried risotto balls) meet. Layers of delicious egg pasta, beef ragu and mozzarella. We can’t think of anything better! Makes approx. for 10 people
1) Break the nests of dried pasta roughly in your hands, set a pan with salted water on to boil & cook the pasta very al dente, a little undercooked even to your taste, and drain it.
2) Mix it with the Bolognese
3) Spread it out on a tray, sprinkle with the cheese and leave to cool, then refrigerate.
4) Mix the pasta up with your hands, divide it into ten portions.
5) Form each into as tight a ball as you can manage, using your hands. If using the béchamel, put a tablespoon in the centre of each one
6) Dust the balls in the flour, then coat in the egg, then in the breadcrumbs
7) Refrigerate until ready to eat
8) Deep-fry in oil at 160C for 10 minutes