Ignite your culinary skills with Chef Arnaud Faye‘s signature dish: Grilled Sea Bass accompanied by a mouthwatering Niçoise Ratatouille. Experience the unforgettable flavors of this tantalizing creation in the comfort of your own home.
Serves: for 4 people
- Sea bass from 1,5 kg to 2 kg approximately
- 3 round eggplants
- 3 Cévennes onions
- 3 red peppers
- 3 small zucchinis
- 200 g of tomato sauce
- 100 g of black olives from Nice
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- Olive oil
- Mini basil sprouts
Finishing and dressing
- garlic flowers
- chive flowers
- tagete flowers
Sea Bass Cooking Method
- Scrape and gut the fish, and remove the gills and eyes.
- Grill it on both sides, then fill its belly with a bunch of thyme.
- Bake in the oven at 180 ° Celsius (356 ° F) until a core temperature of 54 ° Celsius (129°F) is reached.
Ratatouille Niçoise Ingredients
- Cut the vegetables into strips of 2 cm (0,79 inch) by 4 cm (1,58 inch).
- Cook them separately in olive oil.
- Combine all vegetables, except zucchini, with tomato sauce, garlic and thyme.
- Make a compotée for about 20 minutes.
- Add the cherry tomatoes cut in 4, the zucchini slices, the Nice olives, and the chopped basil.
Dressage Cooking Method
- Arrange a salad of herbs and flowers on the belly of the fish.
- Cut up at the table. Serve with the Niçoise ratatouille.