Every entrepreneur at some point wondered: who is better to trust – a full-time employee or a specialized Internet marketing agency? This topic remains open no matter what field you work in. It also does not depend on the final results that are planned to be achieved.
The present is the era of internal marketing teams and agencies. Knowing whether or not hiring a digital marketing agency makes sense often plays a significant role. It is worth exploring this issue in as much detail as possible.
What is a modern marketing agency?
Such services offer to organize the full promotion of the company and maintenance of your web resource, as well as provide certain types of digital marketing services. The selection of the most effective method of cooperation directly depends on the goals that you are pursuing. There are three main questions. An entrepreneur must ask himself these questions before using internet marketing services.
- Is a generalist enough to solve problems or do you need a narrowly focused approach?
When choosing between an online agency and a full-time employee, you need to decide on the features of the search. There are both narrowly focused specialists and “generalists” who can simultaneously solve many problems.
- Do you need a marketing manager, marketer, or manager for the whole project? In this case, you will need to use the universal service. Such specialists will immerse themselves in the specifics of your business, they will know it both from the inside and outside. Most often they do not understand all the subtleties.
Generalists manage the project and take into account only the general features of setting up a campaign in networks. They are not ready to perform daily analysis of Internet requests and information in order to improve the effectiveness of a pre-selected development strategy. These specialists should be located in the office, as they interact with the entire team. They are not distracted by the details that must be taken into account when carefully working with the project.
- Do you need a highly specialized specialist? In this case, the services of a full-service marketing agency will be relevant. This organization provides support in various areas, including SEO services, web design services, and more, depending on its profile. There are many specialized companies that provide comprehensive promotion services.
Using the services of an Internet agency, the customer will have at his disposal a whole group. They will follow the changes and trends in your field of activity. The client pays for the time they spend on being an expert in a certain area.
Specialists are responsible for the result and ensure that the planned goals are achieved over time.
Key advantages of Internet marketing agencies:
- The optimal total cost of digital agency services. For the same money, the client receives more from the team than from a full-time employee.
- Possibility of creativity. At the same time, several departments or teams are hired that own only up-to-date information in the field of marketing. There is no need to organize training for staff members.
- Stable execution of tasks. Advertising agency services will help your business grow quickly. The consumption of personal time that needs to be spent on training or searching for employees is significantly reduced.
How long does it take to get effective results?
Having your team available, you control its work on a daily basis. Marketers working within the company play a big role in achieving the desired success. This is because they are fully aware of your brand and company policies. Staff members act as actively as possible, as they immediately see the results of website promotion.
If you study the coverage and cost of SEO traffic, marketers from the company’s staff will cost the businessman much more. You will need to pay salaries, provide benefits and organize training and advanced training. Using the services of an agency, you will save money, and the efficiency of work will be constant.
What is right for you?
Website promotion options that are right for you are directly related to the characteristics of the business area, the goals, and the financial capabilities of the entrepreneur. The process of finding the right employee is a difficult task. To implement it, you will need to spend time in order to make sure that it really fits.
The choice of a full-time specialist or the services of an Internet marketing agency depends only on the businessman and the characteristics of his company. It is necessary to proceed from priorities, the planned volume of work to be performed, and needs.
It is also important to understand that the agency does not just fulfill the wishes of the customer. For example, a client wants contextual advertising or social media promotion. Usually, the agency explains that it is inefficient to promote on the Internet using one tool, and offers its own strategy. This is not because the agency is greedy and wants to earn more from you, it’s really useless to use only one advertising channel for promotion.
If you find a good agency, you can lie on a sun lounger and watch how clients come to you.