Antalya is located on the Mediterranean coast of Turkey. This is the capital of the province with the same name and one of the largest cities in the country. More than 2 million people live in this popular tourist location. The population is increasing due to emigrants every year. Foreign investors and end-users are willing to buy property in Antalya as the city offers unique natural scenery, modern transport connections, developed infrastructure, and a broad range of establishments for leisure and recreation.
Particularly for prospective buyers looking to buy a home or apartment in this city, Turk. Estate representatives have gathered information on the advantages of these investments, the cost of local homes, and other essential details.
Reasons to buy real estate in Antalya
A nice climate, well-maintained beaches, beautiful natural scenery, friendly people, and an excellent healthcare system are among the endless reasons to acquire a home in Antalya. The city is a safe place to live, with a low crime rate and a welcoming culture. It offers different residential properties in various configurations and architectural styles, as well as a huge number of possibilities for employment, education, and life in general.
To learn more about the advantages of real estate in this place, check out the following list:
- The best ratio of price and quality for real estate. Here, there are two main factors that make any property for sale worth every penny. First, local developers make sure that the quality of their projects meets all kinds of international standards. Second, in addition to safe housing, buyers usually get access to numerous amenities, such as a swimming pool, gym, sauna, playground, etc.
- The purchase process. Real estate transactions are quite simple. It does not take a lot of time, and the buyer can easily negotiate with the developer about the convenient payment method and schedule.
- A wide property selection. The city offers a wide range of properties, starting with luxurious ultra-modern villas in Kalkan to seaside penthouses in Lara and Konyaalti. No matter what lifestyle the buyer follows, in the end, he will find something that will suit his personal capabilities and preferences.
- High liquidity. What good are investments if the buyer cannot convert them into cash at any time? The Antalya residential market is active. So, it takes little to no time between the decision to sell a property and the signing of transfer documents. Local houses and apartments are always in high demand and, as a rule, there are no problems to sell them.
The housing prices in Antalya
In Antalya, housing prices are growing day by day. Lara and Konyaalti, the central districts of the city, are among the most popular areas. You can get acquainted with the prices of local residential properties in the following table:
|District||The minimum housing price (USD)||The maximum housing price (USD)|
Tips for home buyers in Antalya
Before making a final decision to acquire Turkish property, a potential buyer needs to take care of the following points:
- To study the terms of contracts. There is a list of documentation needed for a purchase and sale transaction. A buyer should carefully read all the terms of any contract before signing it. This advice seems obvious, but sometimes buyers rely too much on the honesty of sellers who leave out important details.
- To choose a suitable location. When choosing a district, first of all, you need to consider the purpose of this investment. If a person purchases a buy-to-live home, the following factors, such as place of work, habits, and personal preferences, should be taken into consideration. However, investors do not have to look for properties that meet their preferences. When choosing a buy-to-invest unit, they need to take into account the popularity of areas among tourists and ex-pats willing to rent or buy local housing.
- To gain support from a specialist. Buyers who do not have a deep knowledge of the rules and trends of the Turkish real estate market should obtain the support of specialists who know the local language and have vast experience in their field. To find out where to look for reliable professionals, check out the information below.
Assistance with buying property in Turkey
Highly qualified Turk. Estate specialists will assist with the selection of the best residential option and provide support during a real estate transaction in whatever city of Turkey the buyer decides to purchase a residential property. Visit the aggregator’s official website and check out the best offers on the Turkish real estate market right now.