| Photo by Tracy Ellen Beard
Inspired by the delightful and iconic dessert, I crafted a special concoction to add a bold layer of warmth during the colder months: my Bananas Foster Toddy. Filled with delicious, comforting flavors, this cocktail offers the classic tastes of brown sugar, cinnamon, butter, and bananas —just like Bananas Foster —but served in a hot toddy style! Plus, it’s warm and totally tasty!
- 4 oz boiling water
- 2 tsp Reser’s Hot Buttered Rum Mix
- 3/4 oz spiced rum
- 3/4 oz vanilla vodka
- 1/4 oz banana liquor
- 1/4 oz butterscotch schnaps
- lemon wedge
- 1 Tbsp granulated sugar
- pinch cinnamon
- Rub the heatproof glass with a lemon wedge and dip it in sugar.
- Bring water to a boil and blend in with hot buttered rum mix.
- Pour the rum mix into the glass and add the vanilla vodka, banana liquor, and butternut schnapps.
- Top with whipped cream.