Looking for a delicious and refreshing cocktail to sip on during your next gathering or night in? Look no further than the Gin Fitzey. This luscious libation is the perfect balance of fruity and tart, with a slight kick from the gin. The key to making the perfect Gin Fitzey is using fresh-squeezed grapefruit juice and a high-quality gin. Once you mix the ingredients and pour over ice, you’ll have a cocktail that looks just as good as it tastes. So gather your friends, break out the cocktail shaker, and get ready to enjoy a Gin Fitzey or two. Cheers!
- 1.5 oz of gin
- Simple syrup
- ½ Lime (sliced into 3 wedges)
- Splash of Sparkling Ice Lemon Lime
- Lime (garnish)
- Add gin, simple syrup, and lime wedges to the shaker.
- Add ice.
- Shake and strain into chilled glass.
- Add a splash of Sparkling Ice Lemon Lime.
- Garnish with a lime twist.