Botulinum neurotoxin is a popular component that helps achieve strong rejuvenating results by reducing the number of mimic lines. Just like with dermal fillers, more and more people look for their best online shop to buy Botox online at a cheaper price.
But there are other effective neurotoxin injectables available on the market, and one of them is called Dysport. What does it and Botox have in common? How are they different? Is it possible to purchase these injectables online safely and legally? Let’s find out!
Botox and Dysport: What Do They Have in Common?
Each treatment is based on botulinum neurotoxin type A (BTA). This neurotoxin is what makes rejuvenation possible, as it temporarily paralyzes facial muscles, thus reducing the appearance of dynamic signs of aging.
This substance is present in both injectables in such a small amount that, when used properly, it won’t cause any severe reactions. Botox and Dysport are considered safe by the FDA and are even used as medications to treat cervical dystonia, chronic migraines, and some other conditions.
Still, it’s important for people with contraindications, especially those prone to hypersensitivity reactions, to opt for another rejuvenating treatment instead.
How Are Botulinum Toxin Injectables Different from Cosmetics Fillers?
Dermal fillers also help people achieve facial rejuvenation. However, they do it differently from the BTA injectables.
The modes of operation of fillers are not the same as that of the neurotoxin, and candidates for rejuvenating injections need to understand what differentiates these two procedures:
- Biodegradable ingredients of dermal fillers fill in facial lines, while BTA injectables relax facial muscles and prevent mimic wrinkles from occurring;
- The main ingredient of the majority of dermal fillers is hyaluronic acid. Both Botox and Dysport are based on botulinum toxin type A;
- Dermal fillers can be injected into lips, while BTA solutions aren’t used for volumizing;
- On average, fillers last for up to a year, while BTA injectables preserve their effects for about 4-5 months;
- Fillers and BTA injectables have some similar contraindications. At the same time, a person who reacts well to Botox is not necessarily a perfect candidate for dermal fillers as well, so make sure to consult your medical provider to avoid adverse reactions.
Why Opt for Botox?
It can be hard to choose between Botox and Dysport, so let’s see what advantages do both these injectables have.
When it comes to Botox, you may want to opt for it because:
- Botox has been approved by the FDA as a medical treatment since 1989, and as a cosmetic injectable since 2002, so there are plenty of trained injectors that can administer the solution. Its side effects are well-known and thoroughly examined as well;
- Unlike Dysport, Botox can treat crow’s feet and lines on the forehead;
- This injectable is better suited for addressing small lines than Dysport.
Why Choose Dysport?
Dysport is somewhat different from Botox but it doesn’t mean that it is worse. Here are some pros of this BTA injectable:
- The effects of Dysport, in general, last longer;
- Dysport’s price per unit is lower;
- The concentration of BTA is lower in Dysport. This makes the risk of certain side effects lower. However, it also increases the amount of Dysport shots needed to achieve the same results as with Botox.
How to Buy Botox Online?
Botox, Dysport, and other essential brands of botulinum toxin solutions cannot be purchased from an online shop by people who don’t have a valid prescription from their doctor. However, if they do, it’s possible to buy Botox online after downloading a prescription to the seller’s website. The same goes for Dysport.
It is completely safe and legal to buy Botox online, as well as Dysport and other cosmetic products, from a reliable supplier from Canada at low wholesale prices. Still, make sure to consult with your healthcare provider before purchasing skin care products from a particular website.
Botox and Dysport are two rejuvenation solutions that block chemical signals to the nerves, thus relaxing muscles and reducing the appearance of deep wrinkles, fine lines, crow’s feet, and other related signs of aging. No cosmetic treatments will let you stay forever young but such solutions will contribute to the overall younger look.
Dermal fillers and such BtA injectables as Botox and Dysport are very effective when it comes to facial rejuvenation. What’s important, it is possible to buy Botox online at a one-stop destination at an attractive price. Just make sure that the supplier is worth your trust. After that, enjoy a positive rejuvenating experience!