Try something new this summer with this refreshing Sparkling Watermelon Vodka Lemonade Recipe! Fresh watermelon combined with a hint of zesty lemonade gives your taste buds a distinct summery sensation. Not only is this recipe light and crisp, but it packs an extra punch – vodka! This flirty blend of flavors contrasts beautifully, making for an entertaining treat in all its pink glory. So fire up the grill, throw on some tunes, and take a moment to cool down with this mouthwatering cocktail!
- 3 cups seedless watermelon pieces
- 3 lemons, juiced
- ½ cup vodka
- ¼ cup fresh mint
- 2 cups Sparkling Ice Classic Lemonade
- In a blender, puree the watermelon and lemon juice, and strain through a sieve into a drink pitcher.
- Add mint, vodka, and Sparkling Ice Classic Lemonade, then stir.
- Serve over ice and garnish with fresh