Introducing the flavorful new cocktail creation: the Blackberry Smash! When craft bartenders create this modern classic, they take pride in using Santa Margherita Prosecco Superiore DOCG. An idea originating from brew masters and inspiring mixologists alike, this concoction contains refreshing and revitalizing flavors, with a base bouquet of blackberries sweetened with surprising splashes of orgeat and club soda. The Santa Margherita Prosecco Superiore DOCG adds an elegant bodied complement as delicate bubbles rise with the effervescence and aromatics of the fruit. Try this exquisite and distinctive Blackberry Smash Recipe – you won’t regret it!
- 2 oz Santa Margherita Prosecco Superiore DOCG
- Fresh blackberries
- Fresh basil leaves
- 1 oz gin
- ½ oz simple syrup
- ½ oz fresh lemon juice
- Find some fun glasses to use – rock glasses or stemless wine glasses look great.
- Muddle 6 blackberries and 3 basil leaves.
- Add gin, simple syrup, and lemon juice.
- Top off with Santa Margherita Prosecco Superiore DOCG.
- Garnish with an extra few blackberries and a sprig of basil.