One of our favorite cocktails, the espresso martini started off its life called the vodka espresso when it was created back in 1983 by Dick Bradsell at the Soho Brasserie, Freds Club in London. Since then it has become phenomenally popular, waking up the drinker thanks to the hit of caffeine and of course, vodka. Here’s our top recipe to recreate this beloved cocktail at home.
- Double Espresso
- 25ml Aber Falls Coffee & Dark Chocolate Liqueur
- 12.5ml Vanilla Syrup
- 12.5ml Vodka
- Garnish with Dark Chocolate Coffee Beans by Hotel Chocolat and a mint sprig
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker and shake with ice until cold.
- Then double strain the cocktail into the pre-chilled glass.
- Garnish with the added extras, sit back and enjoy.